Why you need to join the Credit Information Sharing Association of Kenya (CIS Kenya)
Thank you for expressing your interest to take part in Credit Information Sharing. CIS Kenya will seek to be at the nerve centre of all Credit Information Sharing (CIS) activities. As the authoritative voice on CIS, it will lead in knowledge dissemination and coordination in matters of CIS. Accordingly CIS Kenya’s Winning Service Proposition is:- We provide leadership in Credit Information Sharing through advocacy, developing standards, creating awareness and enhancing risk management for the growth of a quality credit market.
CIS Kenya undertakes to offer the following to credit providers willing to participate in the CIS mechanism:
- On-boarding Process Flow
- Third Party Credit Provider Checklist and Questionnaire.
- Third Party Credit Provider Code of Conduct
- Conduct capacity assessment and offer technical support in preparation for piloting
- On-board successful institutions upon payment of On-boarding fee of Kshs. 3000 to the CIS Kenya. Upon a successful Onboarding exercise, applicant will sign Code-of-Conduct where they will be entitled to privileges and benefits as defined in the CIS Kenya Membership Booklet
CIS Kenya’s membership categories and applicable fees are summarized in the table below;
|Type of Member||Registration Fees (KES)||Annual Subscription Fees (KES)|
|Affiliate Member||* 50,000/-||* 100,000/-||* 50,000/-||* 200,000/-|
* Fees are not applicable to donor agencies and regulators.